Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Tis the season, coming down the stretch of 2008!

Fortunately 2008 was somewhat of a rebound/coming out party. Hopefully next year will be off the hook, as I am optimistic it will be.

Tis the season to be merry - and also to be ill, for many. A couple weeks ago, I finally over a terrible cold that lasted for about a week. Others have also gotten sick; many are still getting sick or coming down with something. Billy D called me today and told me that he's coming down with strep throat. Strep throat is no fun at all whatsoever and it's highly contagious. I wish him a speedy recovery.

Back to the holidays. Tis the season for egg nog, especially egg nog spiked with Bacardi. Yum! Tis the season for joyful and merry Christmas movies. Yesterday, I watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas starring Jim Carrey as the Grinch. Today I watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. As you can tell, I am getting started rather early this year with the Christmas movies. It will be nice if I can started equally as fast with the Christmas shopping. Hard to believe we're just 23 days shy of Christmas Day and 29 days shy of a brand new year! These years go by so damn quick, which is why we must make the most of them with each passing day.

Work has pretty much been the same as always. One of the QCers at work called me this morning and informed me that I'm doing a good job with these audits and that she thinks I am really catching on. Such words of encouragement really served as a mental uplift on my end, to the point where I felt the need to step up my productivity and try to take it to the next level. I stayed busy for practically the entire day with my latest audit package.

The more productive I am, and the busier I stay, the faster the work day goes. Right now, I'm just handing life like a king and focusing on me. I'm focusing on B-Money as well as my money game. Make money, save money, and spend money wisely. That's been the name of B-Money's big game. I have budgets for everything, including my Christmas shopping. One could say that I am holding it down right now for the most part.

Recently I signed up with this credit repairing law firm in attempt to repair my credit history and improve my credit score. I paid a registration fee of $99 upfront and I'm now paying $59 a month. Normally I don't sign up for things like this, but I have evidence of its legitimacy and success. One of my family members registered with them as well. Her credit score has improved thanks to the service that the law firm provided.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to Greg Root's Christmas party with great anticipation, as well as the New Years celebration that a bunch of us are going to have down in Lavallette. All of these events are going to be off the hook. For the most part, I can honestly say that 2008 has indeed been an alright year. This year pretty much negated all of the negative energy and momentum that plagued my life in 2007. Some crazy ass shit happened in 2007, but I had a good year this year. Fortunately 2008 was somewhat of a rebound/coming out party. Hopefully next year will be off the hook, as I am expecting it to be.

No comments: