Friday, December 05, 2008

Trivial complaints in the work place!

It's amazing to me what coworkers can think to complain about at work. Somebody at my job actually questioned why we're not getting free holiday lunches this year. WTF???? Is that all they have to think about? I'm just happy that I have a job and that I'm getting paid. Folks who are fortunate enough to have jobs in this free-falling economy should also consider themselves lucky that they even receive a paycheck. There are a number of people in this country right now, for which the number is rapidly increasing, who can't even make the money necessary to put food on their own table at home for their kids!! Anybody who currently has a job, think about that the next time you're about to submit a complaint as frivolous as not having a free holiday lunch. Count your blessings as well as the money you're getting every week or every two weeks!!!!

Happy Holidays!

No comments: