Saturday, January 03, 2009

First Saturday of the new year, and it's been crazy!

This has been a truly amazing weekend. As you saw in the previous post, we went to Surf Taco in Brick and enjoyed a delicious lunch of tacos and all this other good stuff. As you also saw in the videos, Greg Root took on the Tsunami Challenge and consumed a two foot burrito in 14 minutes and 40 seconds. What a momentous occasion on this legendary New Years weekend.

2009 is starting off with a bang, but I'd also love to see it finish with a BANG on my behalf.... perhaps banging a really hot chick if I could pick that shit off. Right now, I'm taking shots of the tequila that Ray and Mel brought back from Mexico with them. The tequila is Oro Azul (or Blue Gold in English). That shit is definitely stronger than any of the American tequila I've ever had in my life, but it goes down much smoother.

Tonight a bunch of us are going out to Hemingways and it's going to be a truly sensational way to finish off what has been a super glorious New Years weekend. I hope to get pretty drunk and then hit on some beautiful girlies at Hemingways. Trust me, I am in full effect. This is a new year and I feel so terrific at this time. New Years bring new things and you can totally expect video and photo coverage of many of the exciting events and occurrences that will be happening in my amazing life this year.

Keep reading and keep viewing the latest and greatest as it pertains to your boy. Time for another shot of some hard ass tequila or rum that we have up in this bitch! HOLLA!!!!!!

No comments: