Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Addressing short term and long term goals for the road ahead!

When the rest of the world and nation are suffering hardships and working to get back on track, sometimes that is the precise moment for us to piece together the puzzles of our individual and respective lives.

In about twenty minutes, B-Money will tune into CNN to watch President Obama's latest news and views in regards to the recession and how we are going to dig ourselves out of this financial and economic crisis that we are in. These days it is essential to stay informed on such matters, so I will take the time to watch the president's prime-time press conference live. President Obama is serious about the wide array of responsibilities that he faces in the White House, as am I with the tasks and objectives that lie on my respective plate.

First of all, I'd like point out that I'm looking forward to the birthday celebrations upcoming. I respect each and every one of them and will contribute to making sure Ray, Chris, and Beanie enjoy their respective birthday celebrations. I'm also looking forward to the summer with great anticipation, as well as working with best friend and house mate Billy D to clean the pool, prepare it for suitable and healthy swimming conditions, and have it ready for the summer.

Sometimes in life, we fail to make a beautiful picture for ourselves because we have not yet gathered all of the pieces necessary to form the picture. When the rest of the world and nation are suffering hardships and working to get back on track, sometimes that is the precise moment for us to piece together the puzzles of our individual and respective lives. Recently I was offered two different opportunities to do telephone interviews with two separate companies that viewed me as a fit for reasonably high paying positions (with excellent benefits) that they had open.

Do not get it twisted, ladies and gentlemen; I am doing my thing right now and B-Money is definitely getting money, but I already had one successful phone interview with the one company, I will be going on a 2nd in-person interview for testing, all in the highly determined aim of elevating my own status by making even more money in a higher position with greater responsibility, so I can move out on my own at the end of the year or early next year.

Yeah I realize I have said this time and time again, almost to the point where it seems like I'm just a broken record that will not stop playing. Same song repeated over and over again, right? Well time, maturity, and life's experiences can change the minds and focus of many. My intentions in the present and future are to come correct and come 110%, or else I'm not coming at all [dirty interjection: "yeah that's what she said" --- LOL. but hey, it's true!]. From now on, I will do my best to live up to those sentiments. I won't settle for anything less than what I deserve. I eagerly await what is going to be in the next month or so. Just over the past week I've had much to be enthusiastic about, I know what I am worth, and I expect to receive and live up to at least THAT much.

At this moment, I'm just biding my time, saving my money wisely, and I fully intend to enjoy this summer upcoming. My short term plans for the first half of the year are to maintain a financially wise and stable lifestyle under the current economic circumstances, enjoy myself down at the shore as well as up here in D-town with the pool throughout the summer, and some awesome pool parties involving friends from all backgrounds and locations. Stay tuned my family, friends, and fans - as there will be more to come in the days ahead from your boy B-Money, the one and only forever.

No comments: