Thursday, March 19, 2009

Great time at St Patrick's Day Parade in NYC!

Videos and over 100 pictures coming soon!

On St. Patricks Day a couple of days ago, I went to St. Patrick's Day parade in New York City with Mike, Ray, and Mel. Upon determining that it would be easier to go into the city with them rather than meeting them there, I elected to drive down to Edison early in the morning to meet Mike at his house, before Ray's mother came with Ray and Mel to pick us up at Mike's house. We took the train into NY from Metro Park and arrived at Pennsylvania Station, directly below Madison Square Garden, at about 9:55 AM.

Overall, I had a super sensational time in NYC; the weather gorgeous and the entire day was well spent. From Time Square, to Central Park, to the St. Patrick's Day parade, I basked in the amusement and fascination of my ominous return to the Big Apple. After all, it had been about a year and a half since my last appearance in NYC. There are plenty of pictures and videos yet to be posted here at Blog of Bryan. Stay tuned for pictures, videos, and other updates about what's happening in the near future. You don't want to miss a beat!

No comments: