Thursday, March 19, 2009

NYC St. Patricks Day videos - Part I

The following videos are my arrival in NYC, coming directly out of Penn Station by Madison Square Garden, as well as our little trip to Toys R Us in Time Square, where we saw the big Jurassic Park T-Rex. Sequences from the parade are also included in the video coverage from Tuesday. I also learned that the train by Pub 66 in D-town also takes you to Penn Station in NYC, so hopefully I'll be making it out to some fights that will be taking place at Madison Square Garden in the near future. As I mentioned in the first video across the street from the Garden, WBO titlist Miguel Cotto will probably be fighting IBF champion Joshua Clottey at MSG on June 13, in what will be a WBO/IBF welterweight title unification, on the weekend of the Puerto Rican Day Parade. Enjoy the videos!





No comments: