Monday, April 27, 2009

After a spirited weekend of revelry, B-Money's back to banking checks!

If you can't B-Money, then you just can't be serious. I sense I'm progressing closer and closer to that point when I'll finally be able to get a place - perhaps a nice studio house or apartment!

After a lovely weekend down at the shore in Atlantic City and Lavallette respectively, we are back to yet another work week. Another week of making paper. Another week of staying focused, giving 110%, and coming correct rather than not at all. If you can't B-Money, then you just can't be serious. It's true. I established at the beginning of the year that this year was going to be about the hustle and building upon the foundation that I established for myself last year. I sense I'm progressing closer and closer to that point when I'll finally be able to get a place - like a nice studio house or apartment. For the time being, I continue to bank money, pay bills, and enjoy some leisurely activities on the weekends that I am fortunate enough to be a part of.

Frankly I just don't have time for folks who take it in their liberty to pass judgment, constantly inquire about my lifestyle, what I do, who I am, and knocking me for being a douche. I just don't have the time, as I simply have way too much on my plate at this moment. Therefore, I have been laying rather low key and giving my best effort to do B-Money and do FOR B-Money because the greatest investment one can make is in one's self. I have also been maintaining a pretty solid budget that I created for myself, and as a result of this budget, I'm able to spend pretty comfortably and save a substantial amount of my income at the same time. With every two weeks that go by, I continue to build a nice little nest egg for myself.

I'm the type of guy who will do my very best to help a family member or even friend sometimes when they are financially struggling in a time of need. When I've been in a position to have to borrow money from someone (quite rare due to the fact that I do not feel comfortable doing so; don't like to have to pay someone back), I've paid back the money that I borrowed from that person - mostly family. Don't get me wrong ladies and gentlemen, I figured I had a long road ahead of me to make people believe I'm not a total douche.

Being looked down upon, or being diagnosed with ridiculous illnesses from one who retains a position as a receptionist is not something I'm prepared to take seriously, considering the source that the diagnosis is coming from. That does nothing to speed up my efforts to proof that I am not a douche. It does nothing at all. Nothing against receptionists, but their job descriptions are far cries - extremely far cries - from having the resources and acumen to diagnose others with mental illnesses. I'd like to think that I am pretty reasonable; the type of dude who is nice to you if you are nice to me. I don't like trouble. I don't like problems, but if there is something that I decide to challenge, question, or even disagree with, I will open my mouth about it and speak up! There are some who just can't handle it. Too bad.

To sum everything up, B-Money's breaking necks and cashing checks (Will Ferrell as Brennan Huff in Step Brothers). B-Money will be making an appearance at Miami Mike's Sports Zone in East Hanover this Saturday night to watch Pacquiao vs. Hatton. That's a battle between Pacquiao, the best Pound for Pound fighter in the world, and Hatton, the 140lb world champion. Clearly this is the biggest fight of 2009. This is a fight that boxing fans all over the world are looking forward to. It's East vs. West; kind of reminds me of the whole Rocky vs. Ivan Drago type of scenario - another battle pitting East and West against each other. Hope to see some familiar faces at Miami Mike's on Cinco De Mayo weekend for this big mega fight.

No comments: