Thursday, May 28, 2009

As a Retro Fitness member, I have been RETRO-ACTIVE!

I burnt a total of 556 calories stepping a total of 6.3 miles in 50 minutes.

B-Money is looking forward to participating in the Relay for Life this Saturday night on the campus of Sussex County Community College. Right now, things are going well in terms of my gym work which I have been staying on top of. While I am lifting weights, albeit lightly at the moment, I am also conditioning my body by doing fat burning exercises on the stepper. Last night on the stepper, I burnt a total of 556 calories stepping a total of 6.3 miles in 50 minutes. That’s pretty good stamina and fitness on my behalf and it’s only going to get better. This is only the beginning. I am getting fine tuned and ready, mentally as well as physically, for what I expect to be a tremendous summer. I’ve been springing into summer the right way baby! As a Retro Fitness member, you could definitely say that I’ve been RETRO-ACTIVE! The point of the entire game is to put the work in if you want to play. Here’s a random thought: Why the hell do I hit amber traffic lights 90% of the time I come to a traffic light? This happens literally 90% of the time – can someone please explain this to me???????? LOL.

No comments: