Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Happy Cinco De Mayo

Cinco De Mayo is here once again, but I did not have any margaritas today. I just went to work. LOL. I hope everyone had a nice day today. Tomorrow is hump day - the middle of the week.

Sometimes you have to hit the bottom before you can rise all the way to the top. Independently I am definitely up to something right now. I'm just trying to put the pieces of yet another puzzle in my life together at this time. There is not too much I can elaborate on at this time, but I do intend to rearrange my life in a way that I choose to live it. That involves eliminating and rectifying many of burdensome (mostly career) choices I have made in the past that may very well have plagued my life up to this point.

My means of accomplishing the piecing of this latest puzzle I speak of figuratively has not been all that pretty or friendly lately, but I have to crawl through shit to come out clean on the other side and see the brighter light up ahead. There are some significant changes for B-Money that lie ahead. This probably makes very little sense to all of you, but it makes perfect sense to me. Soon I will post an update that is more comprehensive and understandable to the general public.

But until then, Happy Cinco De Mayo to all.

No comments: