Saturday, May 16, 2009

The self-gratification of making valuable changes!

I am always ready for those gorgeous girls showing off their beautifully shaped bodies on the beach. This summer is going to be a little different though, because this summer the king will be strutting his own temple of a body with a swagger that says "B-Money has arrived."

I am thankful for a number of certain factors as well as achievements in my life that are being utilized to reshape my means of living on a day to day basis. At this time, I would just like to go over some of those factors and achievements.

Once again discussing the recent completion of my credit card and auto insurance payments, I am going to sound like a broken record and I realize that, but that's why this is the BLOG OF BRYAN! Much of my content, however, is informative, insightful, comical, noteworthy, and nostalgic, so there is a little bit of something for everyone on here. Family and friends as well as loyal Blog of Bryan readers should feel fortunate to read the latest and greatest about B-Money as well as his ideas, thoughts, and philosophies. In the words of Maximus (played by Russell Crowe) in Gladiator, "Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained???? Is this not why you are here????"

Basically I am happy that I have taken responsibility and significantly altered my monthly income and expenses for the better. No more credit card debt. No more auto insurance bills until January 2010. No more expensive T-Mobile bills. I claimed I would make all of those things a reality and I did just that, so that makes me happy. Eliminating my credit card debt and paying off my auto insurance policy for the year is only the beginning of reaching the level I wish to reach in my day to day life. Call it a financial day to day makeover of life if you will. As I said before, the more debt that I rid myself of, the more money I get put away in the bank. That is one of my main goals at this time.

I am thankful for my new Verizon Wireless cellphone plan, as well as this beautiful Samsung Alias that I am now using to make calls and do several other things that its many features allow me to do. As a Verizon subscriber whose friends are mainly comprised of fellow Verizon subscribers, I am delighted that my monthly charges are now going to be significantly reduced. With the unlimited text messaging as well as the Verizon mobile to mobile, I can speak to my Verizon subscribing friends whenever I want for as long as I want. I can text anybody with as many texts as I want. The whole plan makes my life much easier. I'm happy to be employed.

I'm thrilled that Barack Obama is the President of the United States. This is a president who has granted me, as well as 95% of working citizens of this country, a tax cut. This is a president who goes public in prime time press conferences and outlines what his plans are, what he intends to do, and tells us how he is going to do it. Power to Barack!

Having taken a couple of days off from the gym, I will be returning to Retro tomorrow evening to fit in a workout that will likely include chest, cardio, and abs. My body needed a couple days of rest after burning an excessive amount of calories last week, but tomorrow night I will be back on that grind. To quote what I had said in a post at the start of the year, physical attractiveness as well as banking money and staying smart are the names of B-Money's game - and I must put the necessary work in if I want to play that game! B-Money is slowly reaching the top of his game baby.

Once I get this body up to par and continue to maintain my money game, there is going to be absolutely no turning back. I will definitely be ready for the boardwalk as well as bars like Joey Harrison's Surf Club and Hemingways this summer. I am always ready for those gorgeous girls showing off their beautifully shaped bodies on the beach. This summer is going to be a little different though, because this summer the king will be strutting his own temple of a body with a swagger that says "B-Money has arrived." Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh KIIIID. I'm feeling the upcoming summer of 2009!

No comments: