Saturday, May 16, 2009

Welcome, Verizon Wireless!

As of now, B-Money is now a Verizon Wireless cell phone subscriber. To go with my new cell phone plan, I am the proud owner of a beautiful Samsung Alias, which is user friendly and contains a keyboard. Ladies and gentlemen, this is what I'm talking about when I say that I am making happen. Auto insurance is now entirely paid off for the year. My cellphone plan is more convenient due to the fact that practically all of my friends have Verizon as well. My plan is a basic nationwide 450 minute/month plan with the free nights and weekends as well as the unlimited texting feature. I'm thrilled that I finally made this transition. I said I would do so and I made it happen today. My cell phone number of four years still remains the same.

No comments: