Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Grateful for payday and employment under any circumstances!

I'm looking forward to 4th of July weekend!

Today I am grateful that it is payday. I’m grateful for the fact that I'm employed and the fact that I have great friends, upcoming events, and positive people who give me awesome compliments. Yes, for the most part the money is going to other places, accounts, and a variety of obligations that I have to meet. However, it’s great to get paid regardless. I choose not to elaborate much on a gloomy past. Why turn around and check out the long, dark, and dismal looking tunnel behind me when the bright light and fortune is ahead? I’m looking forward to 4th of July weekend as well as a probable return to Stress Factory this Friday night. More details to follow in a future post coming very soon. Anticipating a possible trip to Las Vegas in November, B-Money is all about the present and future baby!

No comments: