Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Little boy threatens to kill George W. Bush!


As I was listening to 105.1 this morning, it was brought to my attention that some little kid had threatened to kill former United States President George W. Bush. Surely enough, when I searched for it on Youtube moments ago, I found the video in its entirety. Don’t get me wrong, I was about as anti-Bush as any of the 80% who despised him at the end of his two terms, but to come out on Youtube and threaten to kill a former, or even current, president??? You either have to have some balls, or you have to be pretty fucking stupid and I think it’s the latter with this little boy right here. What a turdmite! I hope he has fun in the juvenille detention center that he is sure to be placed in. His parents will probably also be doing some pretty severe prison time.

No comments: