Friday, June 19, 2009

This summer is practically booked with events!

I can not believe how fast this week went by. It seems like just yesterday Beanie was treating Mike, Chris Milek, her boyfriend and I to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays. That was on Sunday. It's already Friday. Where does the time go folks?

As of late I've just been working and trying to keep my head above the tides of life that traverse us through the troughs. For the past two weeks, I've been going over to Mike's house in Edison to play Halo with Mike, Ray, and Chris. The first week I played I got 0 kills. A couple days ago, I actually managed to get four kills - three of them were Mike and one was Ray, so I'm definitely making progress with that game. Those are the first two times I ever played Halo and I'm learning how to play against people who have been consistently playing that game on a weekly basis. Learning how to play against other players is always more challenging than learning how to play against the computer. Wednesday Halo night is a terrific way to break up the monotony that is the work week.

From 4th of July to the much anticipated wedding, there are a number of events upcoming this summer. Most of the weekends this summer are booked with proposed events. On 4th of July weekend, I'll be Edison at Mike's house with the old Stockton gang celebrating our country's Independence Day. On the weekend of July 18, Mike and I will be helping Ray and Melissa (soon to be married) move into their new apartment at Royal Oaks apartment complex in Monmouth Junction. The first weekend of August, we'll be making a return to the shore house in Lavallette which is sure to be yet another kick-ass weekend. Another Friday night trip to Joey Harrison's Surf Club will be in order. Hopefully this time around, ladies and gentlemen, I don't get cock blocked!

In the mail, I finally got my $50 rebate visa card from Verizon Wireless. When I got my new phone and activated my plan with Verizon, I submitted my proof of purchase receipt along with the bar code sticker on the box to get my $50 rebate. I got it in the mail today, so I was very happy about that. That's $50 extra I have for leisurely spending, which is always a nice thing to have. I'll probably go out and get myself something to eat in just a few moments. Summer of 2009 is set to officially begin this weekend and it should be quite a summer. From 4th of July to the bachelor party to the wedding and all of the get togethers, celebrations, and summer events in between, there's much to enjoy and much to cover.

That's about it for now, ladies and gentlemen. Stay tuned for the latest and greatest, as it pertains to B-Money and all of the news and events that revolve around me. You know you love it - almost as much as you love me! HOLLA.

No comments: