Friday, July 10, 2009

Uplifting news on a wonderful Friday!

I am extremely grateful for the extra bonus money that I will be receiving on pay day this coming Wednesday.

This is a Friday that just got much, much better ladies and gentlemen. Approximately an hour ago, my supervisor informed me that I am receiving a monthly bonus this month and he showed me the amount that I will be getting. When I looked at the amount, I almost had a heart attack. That is a nice sized bonus; it definitely made my day!!! I am extremely grateful for the extra bonus money that I will be receiving on pay day this coming Wednesday. What a wonderful Friday this has turned out to be! Furthermore, I look forward to going to the movies tonight to see Bruno, starring Sacha Baron Cohen (Borat, 2006), with Mike, Chris, and Beanie. I’ve heard mixed reviews about that movie, but I’m hoping it’s a funny movie and I’m expecting as much.

In other news:

Who ever said truck drivers were the safest drivers??? I love how some people actually believe truck drivers are the safest drivers on the highway. That assumption is absolutely not true. Most of the accidents I see on the highway are over turned tractor trailers. On my commute to work this morning, I was delayed by an over turned tractor trailer. This was an accident, nonetheless, that did not involve a second vehicle. Are truck drivers really the safest drivers on the road? Let me clue you in on a little news flash. I'm a safer and better driver than just about all of them! Over the course of eleven years, nobody has ever seen me standing on the side of the road in sporting filthy tank top, calling AAA on my mobile phone because I drove my vehicle into a spooning position! LOL.

No comments: