Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The typical girl who just wants a relationship

there are simply way too many of you out there for it to ring true for every single one of you!

Regardless of the impression you might get from them, most girls want to engage in sexual activity behind closed doors just as much as guys do. I'm not stupid; the ladies will never admit it. I've met a lot of "relationship-type" girls and I clearly recall how many of those encounters ended. None of them wanted to have fun; all they wanted was a relationship. LMAO. Yeah, right.

General perception is that guys are considered dirty players if they want to get down in the bedroom. All of us are just so filthy and guilty of perverted playa'ship. Girls, on the other hand, really want to get down under the sheets just as bad as we do. While they would give just about anything to ride a disco stick or two, they prefer to put on the facade of ladies who claim to be 'looking for relationships' in order to prevent the distinction and judgement of being skanky.

There are so many of you relationship-happy women out there, but I can see through the act and realize that many of you are really just hurtin' for a squirtin'! Those are the irrefutable facts, my ovary-possessing human counterparts. Many of you may not like me saying it. Don't hate me ladies, I am just telling the truth! MUAH!!!!!!!

Relationships are fine, but so is having fun (when you're not in one) and you know you want to have fun as much as we do, so STOP with the total good girl act.

Thank you!

No comments: