Tuesday, September 08, 2009

A Labor Day well spent

Yesterday I woke up to take a shower so I could hit the road by 1pm to head down to Edison, where the Milek brothers were hosting a Labor Day get together.

Our Labor Day was well spent, as we ordered pizza and drank some beer out on the deck. I brought a 12 pack of Yuengling and smoked a couple Dutch Master cigars just for the occasion. For the record, I am not addicted to cigars. Certainly not as addicted to cigars as I am to facebook. Yes, the facebook addiction is just a little bit out of control.

Speaking of facebook, I logged on yesterday prior to hitting the road to head down to Edison, when I noticed a friend request. Who friend requested me on facebook? *drumroll* My mother. LOL. Fair enough, she was granted the add. Now she gets to see the nutsy times I have.

No comments: