Thursday, November 05, 2009

Happy 29th birthday to me!

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Today is in fact my 29th birthday and I am grateful to have made it another year. I spent the day drinking the bottle of Chardonnay I bought last night. The actual birthday celebration will take place on Saturday night at Sona 13 in Morristown! God bless each and everyone of the people who wished me a Happy Birthday. The love that has been shown to me today has been tremendous! Saturday night, anybody who is coming out is going to have one hell of a time. I'm giving you all an exciting night that you deserve as much as I do. We're going to light Jersey up like a Christmas tree in early-November! Get ready to have FUN ladies and gentlemen; Saturday night will ROCK. I appreciate all birthday wishes. God bless you all!

No comments: